Based in Bogotá, Colombia
11 Oct, 2019
Decoherence is a competitive action/strategy game where you build robots, devise a battle plan by configuring their A.I and fight alongside them. Get ready to put your strategic thinking, sharp reflexes and adaptability to the test.
Decoherence is our dream project made into reality, our first original IP; here the team is pouring all of the lessons learned from the past 10 years of projects into the game. We've yet to reveal details and gameplay of the game but for now, what we can say is that Decoherence will provide a competitive online experience mixing frantic action with strategy and deep tactics, making it a pretty unique take on the genre. Two matches will never be the same because skill is a factor that has almost as much weight as strategizing.
- Craft and prepare your own robot team.
- Plan ahead with as much in-depth control as you wish.
- Learn to adapt to the environment and read your opponent's intentions.
- Get into the action as an active pilot, and fight alongside your robots to defeat the enemy team.
- Some things might not go as planned, react and take advantage of it!.
Cinematic Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of Unreal Dev Grants." 8 August, 2017
- "Indie Mega Booth PAX East 2018." 9 March, 2018
- "Indie Mega Booth PAX West 2018." 29 August, 2018
Request Press Copy
Contact us if you are willing to test our game.
About Efecto Studios
Efecto Studios is a videogame developer with more than 14 years of experience, providing high production value to all the development pipeline. Our core discipline is creating realistic Assets from Concept Art, Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Animation and Engine Master Material. Unreal Engine has been our main development engine since 2005. If we had to pinpoint a superpower that would be our commitment towards always remembering we’re a game development studio, therefore every asset we produce should be produced and evaluated with the engine in mind, always thinking about the end product and not something in isolation.
More information on Efecto Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.